Investments for growth
Our role as ‘expert adviser’ is to help you choose the right investments to meet your financial objectives, according to your circumstances.
In an ideal world, everyone would want investments that offer both high returns and safety (i.e. their value won’t fall). If only!
But we can promise two things:
- You will benefit from our unique investment research. This is encapsulated in our acclaimed TopFunds Guide, first launched in 2002, which is also a regular reference source for other advisers and the media.
- In this less than perfect real world we’ll help you to identify and balance realistic investment aims, with a level of risk with which you are comfortable.
- If your investment is for a longer term objective (e.g. retirement), you could probably live with a higher level of potential short-term volatility – which might make stock market-linked investments both attractive and acceptable.
- But if you’re likely to need your money in the near future (e.g. for a house deposit) then you would (or should) opt for short-term safety.
- On the other hand you might just be cautious, whatever your investment horizon. In which case you need a safe and experienced pair of hands alongside – that’s us.
Where to start?
If you have an existing portfolio (of funds or shares, possibly ISAs and SIPPS too) you will almost certainly benefit considerably from a thorough review.
Similarly you may have accumulated cash and wish to consider the range of possibilities
Get in touch now and get the ball rolling.