Our mission is to work in partnership with our clients, provide the most appropriate solutions for their individual needs, and deliver a financial service that exceeds their expectations.
Treating our customers fairly
As a firm we take very seriously the requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority – in particular, the requirements to treat our customers fairly:
- We are completely open about the way we carry out our business and how we are remunerated
- We always put our clients’ interests first, and only offer appropriate advice after finding out sufficient information about your circumstances. In the event of any conflict of interest between us, we will tell you as soon as we become aware of it
- We will set out clearly and concisely, in writing, why we have recommended any particular investment or product
- We always try our best to avoid jargon and technical language in our communication with you!
- We provide clear information about charges in advance
- We will keep comprehensive records of our dealings with you and will record your attitude to risk
- Where appropriate and agreed between us, we will monitor your investments and other financial products and contact you to let you know how they are doing
- We welcome your feedback, and will ensure that you can switch providers, change products, surrender policies, and make complaints (in the unlikely event our service fails to deliver) without any undue barriers
- We place great emphasis on the professional development of our advisers and staff through formal qualifications, training programmes and knowledge-sharing. This ensures that we are constantly improving and refining our ‘client proposition’.